It's finally done. 0.99.4 is out of the door and available for download at the usual location. I'm really tired right now, so here's a brief summary of what's in this release:
- Add/remove rows, columns and layers from any point within the Freeform design grid. Right-click on the grid to open the add/remove menu. Be careful though - adding and removing grid cells isn't undoable.
- Undo buffer on the Freeform and Pixel Art tabs. No more unfortunate flood-fill incidents!
- Save state tracking on each tab. Closing a tab (or the application) with unsaved data will confirm if you really want to close/quit without saving, and will give you the opportunity to save.
- Ctrl-S will save the changed contents of a tab to the last file it was saved as.
- Mouse wheel used for grid scale zoom in/zoom out.
- Cursor keys used to control layer (up and down) and scale (left and right.) Makes for much easier Freeform and Pixel Art editing.
- Shift+mouse wheel controls transparency on Pixel Art editor.
- Ctrl+left click used for quick erase on Freeform editor (used to be right-click, but that now opens the pop-up add/remove menu.)
- Missing textures added (gravel, snow, ice, sponge, adminium.)
- Current row and column highlighted on Freeform editor (makes alignment of large structures much easier.)
- Edit menu added with Copy/Paste/Undo.
- Progress bar appears in status bar for long-running operations.
- Other tweaks, bug fixes, and improvements.