So close, and yet so far...
Made enormous progress on the Structure Planner updates tonight, but I'm just too tired to continue on any more. Needless to say, the next big release will be this weekend, and already has functioning:
- Save/Change tracking: No more losing work by accidentally closing a tab or the application.
- Quick saving of current state using CTRL-S.
- Undo buffers on Pixel Art and Freeform tabs: Flood fill FUBAR, or errant pixel/line placement? CTRL-Z will fix that right up for you.
- Scroll wheel/arrow key enhancements: When you're on layer panels the mouse scroll wheel will now zoom you in and out. The cursor keys will also control layer and scale sliders, with shift+cursor keys controlling the transparency on the Pixel Art tab.
- More textures.
Work in progress:
- The much requested 'add/remove' rows, columns and layers from anywhere.
- Drag/drop of images to pixel art image box.
- Highlighting of current row/column to make structure alignment easier.
Hang on in there. Things are about to get much more pleasant.