Version 0.98 is now released for general use. List of changes is as follows:
- Error detection and reporting has been improved. Should hopefully detect issues with Java 3D installations now.
- The threading code has been completely re-written so that the application is more responsive during use.
- Many of the new texture types are now added.
- Fence posts! The first of the non unit-sized blocks is now done.
- Suspension bridge model is ready to go.
Version 0.98.1 is now released, and contains the following changes:
- Fixed the 'gray boxes no longer showing you the layer below' bug.
- Fixed saving and loading of the different Wool types.
- Changed the save file extension from 'MSP' to 'XSP' to avoid windows thinking the save files are patches.
- You asked for it, and now you've got it: transparent glass and semi-transparent water. You can see an example of a glass sphere here.
- Added an extra bridge model, the viaduct. You specify how long and wide it is, the width and height of the arches, the width and height of the towers, and it does the rest. You can see a generated viaduct here.